The Hotel is located just off Interstate 90/94, exit 92, the first exit to the Wisconsin Dells from Chicago and Milwaukee. The property is just blocks off the exit and the first franchise hotel off the interstate at this exit.
The hotel has an excellent location, just minutes from all the main attractions in and around the Wisconsin Dells/Baraboo area.
The hotel also receives business travelers and families off the interstate.
- Noah’s Ark - America’s Largest Waterpark
- Tommy Bartlett Thrill Show and Robot World,
- Original Wisconsin Ducks - including all water parks
- Ho-Chunk Casino
- New state-of-art multi screen movie theater complex, which opened in 2000, is also within walking distance of the hotel.
- 73 units
- Two story brick with partial siding construction
- Interior corridors
- 2 bedroom living quarters
- Breakfast area for up to 40
- Meeting room converts to sleeping room with 2 Murphy beds
- Jacuzzi suites
The indoor pool has a total of 2,485 square feet. This area also has a whirlpool, sauna, and tanning bed.
There is a game room adjacent to the pool. The game room has 5 video games and 1 pool table.
The living quarters has a total of 1,707 square feet and have three bedrooms and two full baths. The interior has been updated and the kitchen has been remodeled. This area is heated by a high efficiency natural gas furnace and central air.
There is a full finished basement under the living quarters and under the reception area. The basement is currently used for employee break room and living quarters for the seasonal help.
The property was originally constructed with 46 units in 1987, with the addition of 27 units in June 1996.
All except 5 rooms have individual HVAC units. The 5 pool side rooms each have separate exterior cooling units and baseboard heat.
The public area and living quarters have central heating/cooling units.